Getting ahead and getting noticed these days can be a challenge. Between keeping your resume and online profile up to date, to networking and staying current with industry trends, it can all be very overwhelming!
No matter what your next step -- a promotion, a career change, or just re-engaging with your industry -- focusing on your personal brand can help position you for the next big thing. Confused on how to get started? I can help.
Based on your needs, I can help you with any or all of the following:
- Developing your personal brand
- Gaining confidence with storytelling and messaging
- Leveraging social media and content marketing to build an audience
- Developing your resume, website and other personal collateral
- Goal setting, planning and prioritizing your job search
In addition to helping you with your personal brand, I can also help with small business branding and marketing.
I'm a writer and consultant, and I've been working in marketing for over five years. I've worked hard to apply what I know about how to market products and services to my own personal brand, and I'm eager to share what I've learned with you! To learn more about me, check out my website or follow me on Twitter.